Boreham Wood Football Club are seeking a first-team analyst to join the club’s senior management team ahead of the 2019/20 National League campaign.
The role involves collaborating within a diverse team with the aim of enhancing development and improving performance within the first team squad.
Given that the position is working in the football industry, any candidates should expect to work match days and training days which includes evenings and weekends.
Roles & Responsibilities include:
- To work closely alongside the First Team Manager to create a clear development and performance improvement plan
- To create reports specific to player match and training performance for the First Team Manager, Management team and Players themselves
- To gather and create clips of opposition to demonstrate to players opponent’s strengths and weaknesses
- To assist in the set up and delivery of First Team training sessions when required
- To attend football management meetings when necessary
- Any other duties as required by the football management within reason
The successful candidate should have experience in a similar role within a professional or semi-professional club which doesn’t necessarily have to be football related.
Furthermore, it is favourable that the candidate holds a BSc (Hons) in Sport Performance Analysis yet it is not essential for the position.
Finally, we urge that any applicant is familiar working with Hudl software and PlayerTek GPS systems, or similar player analysis platforms.
Salary – Dependent on experience
If interested in applying for the position, please email your CV to Charlie Hunter on firstname.lastname@example.org stating ‘BWFC First-Team Analyst’ in the subject line.