Boreham Wood FC want to announce the easy to follow “do’s and do not’s” guidance of our new Meadow Park Stadium “pub garden” fans initiative this coming Saturday, 4th July.
- Please adhere to our new one-way system which is now in operation and please keep the 2 metre safe distancing measures in play at all times
- As you enter the ‘Gallery Suite’, you will enter into a new one-way corridor system, this has been built and designed to keep you all safe, and we ask that when you enter, you all wear a mask
- The bar has now been fitted with a full perspex serving screen with serving hatches built in, and we ask that you use your debit/credit cards to purchase drinks to create a contactless sales system (no cash sales)
- We ask after your purchase that you make your way into the Stadium via the new one-way system, while maintaining your social distancing. You will then be expected to find a ‘safe distancing space’ either in the 1,400 seats available or on the wide and deep terracing. Please keep as close as possible with your immediate party
- Toilets within the ground will all be in operation and will all be staffed for safety reasons. Please note: Hand gels, sanitisers and hand towels will be available
- CLUB SHOP – Our club shop situated within the ground will be in operation on this day, between the hours of 12pm until 4pm. Again, hand gels and sanitisers will be available
- ‘FILL THE EAST STAND’ – For those having difficulty purchasing a cutout via the online system for our ‘Fill The East Stand’ initiative, you can visit our club shop on the day and staff can assist you in purchasing yours
All your drinks, crisps and snacks etc., can only be purchased onsite. Upon purchase they will be put into plastic pint or half pint glasses and all crisps and snack wrappers would have been sanitised. Please note: All your plastic glasses are to be disposed of into the bins provided in the Stadium and they will be used just once.
Anyone bringing unauthorised food and drink into the ground, that has not been purchased on the premises will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
For people wishing to go back to the bar for drinks on more than one occasion, there will be a one way queuing system created, though it will mean you might need to be patient, dependent on our new stadium “pub garden” get together.
Low key Stadium music will be playing and we hope that our well planned community Boreham Wood FC reunion is our first chance for a long awaited catch up, and trust us, we’ve really missed you all.
So, see you all at the Club this Saturday, 4th July as it is the Wood Army’s first opportunity to be “BACK TOGETHER AGAIN!”
OUR CLUB. OUR TOWN. OUR COMMUNITY.