Stat Pack National League Matchday 6 by Official Betting Partner LV BET
Match week six in the National League sees a number of intriguing fixtures, including a clash between ourselves and old foes Bromley, in an eagerly anticipated match up at Hayes Lane this Saturday, 24th August.
Bromley vs. Boreham Wood
- Bromley remain unbeaten after five matches, winning three and drawing two.
- Bromley are the division’s second highest scorers so far, with 10 goals.
- Boreham Wood are the only team in the bottom half of the table who have a positive goal difference.
- Only three players have scored more goals this season than Boreham Wood’s Kabongo Tshimanga
Woking vs. Solihull Moors
- Leaders Solihull Moors have scored the most goals so far, with 15.
- Solihull Moors are one of only three unbeaten teams in the National League.
- No side has let in fewer than the three goals Woking have conceded so far.
- Woking and Solihull Moors have both won four of their five matches thus far.
FC Halifax Town vs. AFC Fylde
- FC Halifax Town have lost only one of their first five matches this season.
- FC Halifax Town have conceded a joint-league low three goals so far.
- AFC Fylde have also lost just one of their five matches this campaign.
- AFC Fylde are unbeaten away from home with a win and draw so far.
Sutton United vs. Dover Athletic
- Sutton United are unbeaten so far this season, winning two and drawing three.
- Harry Beautyman is among the leading scorers in the division, with three goals so far.
- Between them, Alfie Pavey (3) and Inih Effiong (2) have scored five of Dover’s seven goals this season.
- Dover Athletic have won both of their away matches this season.
Yeovil Town vs. Maidenhead United
- Yeovil Town are 12th in the table with seven points from a possible 15.
- The Glovers have conceded just four goals so far.
- Maidenhead United have 10 points from five games and are 5th in the table.
- Daniel Whitehall and Josh Kelly have two goals each this season.