Boreham Wood FC are very proud to announce, especially in our 75th Anniversary season, that this pre-season our season ticket sales have smashed all Club records with more than 850 now sold.
If you haven’t yet got yours, don’t panic but be quick as you still have few hours online to purchase your discounted season ticket, with early bird season ticket prices expiring tonight at midnight.
The Chairman, the Club and our Community Department have done their bit, by creating summer-long community initiatives to promote our Club and our town, whilst also giving the wider community affordable football for this pre-season and this coming season, with these ticketing initiatives being received well.
So, let’s quickly recap on what’s actually been going on, or is about to happen, at the Club since our last league game in May: –
- Around two million pounds is being spent on the facilities infrastructure, our car park rebuild and on your new home fan zone. We feel that this investment, and the hugely discounted season ticket prices, will give all home fans and their families a more enjoyable and improved match day experience.
- Newly wrapped and refurbished club shop.
- New exterior lighting scheme complete with signage.
- New home fan zone toilets.
- New entrance and exit road and barrier system.
- x2 new stadium catering units.
- x9 new player signings completed to strengthen the present squad; Jack Payne, Erico Sousa, Zak Brunt, George Williams, Danny Elliott, Lee Ndlovu, Danny Newton, Dion Kelly-Evans and Alfie Egan.
- Over 70’s and under 5’s given FREE season tickets for upcoming season (this offer ends today.)
- Hugely discounted season tickets have been on offer, all with affordable payment plans – available to everyone all summer (this offer ends today, too.)
- The first x200 under 12 and under 16 season ticket purchasers not only received their hugely discounted season ticket, they also received the Chairmans FREE personal gift of a brand-new club ‘Wood Army’ replica shirt for their efforts, showing loyalty as young supporters.
So, as we enter a new phase of the Club’s development and having experienced an FA Cup run like no other; beating Barnet, Eastleigh, thumping St Albans City, beating AFC Wimbledon and having the night of nights at AFC Bournemouth, before we travelled to Everton and Goodison Park together as a town and our community. It’s now time to look to the future while always remembering our humble past.
As such, as mentioned above we’re now investing yet another two million pounds into our Club for the loyal Wood Army, for our new fans and for our local residents and wider community, knowing that as we grow our footprint it also improves our investment in local contractors, which helps local employment and helps local spend in our high street’s pubs, restaurants, shops, petrol stations, and so on… That all trickles down throughout the wider community, so let’s really try to make this a 75th ‘Wood Army’ anniversary season to remember! Your growing support is helping us to compete at this level, and who knows where our “small club, big dreams” philosophy might take us?
OUR CLUB. OUR TOWN. OUR COMMUNITY.