Harrogate v Boreham Wood – Saturday 25th July. Kick-off 2.30pm
We’re in for a top weekend of National League semi-final play-offs and the opening match features the favourites for promotion Harrogate entertaining the team with the best away record in the league Boreham Wood. The visitors are undefeated against Harrogate this season and with a competitive match under their belt in the ‘eliminator’ match against FC Halifax, The Wood will look to cause an upset and make it back to Wembley, like they did in 2018. Harrogate have had a superb season and before the League was stopped they were undefeated in six matches and will look to continue where they left off and hit the ground running knowing two wins will get them promoted. Players who could be the match winner include Harrogate’s experienced Jon Stead as well as striker Jack Muldoon. For Boreham Wood Kabongo Tshimanga will look to add to his 19 League goals and the Harrogate defence will have to be switched on for the whole game.
- League meeting – 14th September 2019 Harrogate 0 v 0 Boreham Wood
- League meeting – 21st December 2019 Boreham Wood 2 v 1 Harrogate
- Harrogate last 5 results – 3 wins, 2 draws
- Harrogate top Scorer: Jack Muldoon with 13 goals
- Harrogate home form: 12 wins from 19 league matches
- Boreham Wood last 5 results – 2 wins, 2 draws, 1 defeat
- Boreham Wood Top Scorer: Kabongo Tshimanga with 19 goals
- Boreham Wood away form: 9 wins from 19 league matches
Notts County v Barnet – Saturday 25th July. Kick-off 5pm
Barnet took their chances well against Yeovil Town last weekend in the ‘eliminator’ match and striker Paul McCallum is one to watch this week as The Bees look to head to Wembley for the Final. McCallum has now scored 5 goals in 6 games and Notts County will have to be switched on throughout the game.
Notts County were on a great run of form before the league was stopped winning 4 games on the bounce and scoring 11 goals in the process. Should they continue this form then it could well be a long afternoon for Barnet as Notts County look to head back to the Football League at the first attempt. Neil Ardley will have his team ready from the first whistle as his team can’t underestimate the visitors.
- League Meeting: 10th August 2019 – Notts County 1 v 2 Barnet
- Notts County last 5 results – 4 wins, 1 defeat
- Notts County Top Scorer: Kyle Wootton with 13 goals
- Notts County home form – 10 wins from 20 league matches
- Barnet last 5 results – 3 wins, 2 draws
- Barnet Top Scorer: Simeon Akinola with 15 goals
- Barnet away form – 8 wins from 20 league matches
View the match odds here for the Vanarama semi-final play-offs
Who are you backing to make it to Wembley?
18+ be gambleaware.org.