An exciting opportunity has arisen for a First-Team Analyst at Boreham Wood Football Club.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Reports to: Luke Garrard (First Team Manager)
Boreham Wood Football Club are seeking a First Team Analyst to become a part of their senior management team to work alongside its First Team Manager, Assistant Manager, Coaches and Medical team. The role involves collaborating within a diverse team, with the aim of enhancing development and improving performance within the First Team squad.
Roles & Responsibilities: –
- To work closely alongside the First Team Manager to create a clear development and performance improvement plan
- To create reports specific to player match and training performance for the First Team Manager, Management team and Players themselves
- To gather and create clips of opposition to demonstrate to players opponent’s strengths and weaknesses
- To assist in the set up and delivery of First Team training sessions when required
- Experience in a similar role within a professional or semi-professional Club (not limited to Football)
- Earned a BSc (Hons) in Sport Performance Analysis (desired but not required)
- Familiarity working with Hudl software and PlayerTek GPS system, or similar player analysis tools
How to apply:
Please send your CV, along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org