Job Title: Astro and Facility Operatives
Reports to: Facility Hire Manager, General Manager and Chairman
Days Required: Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Hourly wage: £6.50 – £7.20 dependant on age and experience (Ideal for someone local in the area)
How to Apply: Email Micky Hunter – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To provide first point of contact for all weekend enquires, providing clear and knowledgeable information of the facilities and services with an efficient and friendly approach.
- To maintain a high standard of cleanliness of the changing areas, pitches and facility in general.
- To provide administrative support for the facility hire manager when needed and to co-ordinate bookings, takings and reconciling of card/cash payments when required.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: –
- Answering customer enquires (phone, email and in person) in a timely and knowledgeable manner. The taking of messages and forwarding on to the relevant department/ person.
- Completion of Reports (E.g. Completing of accident reports, maintenance Log and complaint book, banking sheets)
- Achieving and maintaining a high level of cleanliness of facility (Front of House, Astro Pitch’s, walkways and storage areas and changing rooms).
- To set up and store equipment and goals promptly and safely according to the timetable, ensuring they are stored and secured correctly after use.
- Supervision and control all areas of circulation (Changing rooms, carpark, walkways and pitches) to avoid injury and ensure no damage to facility.
- To deal with customers queries or complaints regarding the facility and hire equipment and reporting all complaints to manager.
- Directing customers to their pitch as per the timetable.
- Supervising of customers use of the facility and pitches.
- Opening and closing, unlocking and locking of buildings, internal doors, gates, equipment – Including alarm management.
- Heating and Lighting Control at appropriate times.
- Administering First Aid where suitably qualified.
- Inspection of pitches, carpark, walkways and changing rooms reporting any damage/misuse to Manager and logging in maintenance book.
- Adopt a flexible approach to shift patterns as evening and weekend work is essential, and cover for staff sickness / training as and when required.
- Attend meetings and training when required
The above-mentioned duties are neither exclusive nor exhaustive and the position holder may be required to carry out such other appropriate duties as may be required by the Club.