Now that match details for Wood’s FA Cup 3rd Round match against AFC Wimbledon have been confirmed, the Club is delighted to announce that our home ticket pre-sale will go live tonight at 6pm! In anticipation of our home ticket pre-sale, the Club can provide the following update to season ticket holders and black cards members on how they can purchase their tickets for this eagerly anticipated fixture from 6pm this evening.
Please note – all pre-sale tickets will require email verification before purchasing (this must be the email address given to our ticketing team when purchasing your season ticket or black card membership for the 2021/22 season.) Without this email address you will not be able to gain access to the pre-sale page.
We ask that if you do not know or cannot remember the email address you used when purchasing your season ticket or black card membership for the 2021/22 season then please contact the ticketing team at Meadow Park by calling the main club office on 020 8953 5097 (office hours apply) or by emailing email@example.com who will be able to assist you.
- Phase 1 of our home ticket pre-sale starts at 6pm on Friday 10th December and ends at 6pm on Sunday 12th December, when phase 2 will begin
- To be eligible for phase 1 of our home ticket pre-sale you must hold a valid 2021/22 Adult or OAP season ticket or black card membership
- Phase 2 of our home ticket pre-sale will open up to known home ticket purchasers from the past two seasons, this includes those who attended Monday’s fixture with St Albans City, as well as all our community mailing list contacts
- Phase 3 dates are yet to be confirmed and will be subject to ticket availability
- Tickets have been capped at a maximum of 4 per season ticket holder or black card member
- Once a valid email address has been used, it will no longer be valid. If for whatever reason the same email address is used more than once for pre-sale access, then all tickets will be refunded.
OAP (65+) £15.00
Under 16 £10.00
Under 12 £5.00
HOW TO PURCHASE
Please ensure you have the email address used to purchase your 2021/22 Adult or OAP season ticket or black card membership to hand, without this you will not be able to get past the first page.
Once you have done this, access will be granted to the pre-sale ticketing page, please then follow instructions to purchase your match tickets.
Any issues, please contact our ticketing team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the main club office on 020 8953 5097 (office hours apply.)
To buy your Boreham Wood v AFC Wimbledon (home section) match tickets on pre-sale, please click here.
TICKET OFFICE (IN PERSON)
The main club office is open between the hours of 10am and 4pm on Monday through Friday, excluding bank holidays.
Our friendly staff can process pre-sale ticket purchases in person, however please ensure you have all information to hand as pre-sale ticket purchases cannot be processed without all information required.
OVER THE PHONE
Again, the main club office is open between the hours of 10am and 4pm on Monday through Friday, excluding bank holidays.
To contact the main club office, please call 020 8953 5097.
For any queries regarding pre-sale ticket sales for Wood’s FA Cup 3rd Round match at the LV Bet Stadium Meadow Park against our friends from AFC Wimbledon, please contact our ticketing team by emailing email@example.com or by calling the main club office on 020 8953 5097 (office hours apply.)
AWAY TICKET SALES
We are in frequent communication with the ticketing team from our friends at AFC Wimbledon, who are discussing internally their method for distributing tickets to Dons fans ahead of our eagerly anticipated 3rd Round tie. We can though confirm that away fans will be given a priority access period and all those with priority access will receive communication directly from AFC Wimbledon’s ticketing team regarding access instructions.
OUR CLUB. OUR TOWN. OUR COMMUNITY.