Boreham Wood FC can announce that following internal discussions amongst our Club’s senior Safety Officers and Executive, the Club has decided to delay open ended match ticket sales to the general public, however we will extend BWFC’s pre-sale ticket deadline for Wood’s FA Cup 2nd Round match up with neighbours St Albans City until Wednesday 17th November at 6pm.
We delay these general sale tickets for security and safety purposes to ensure that all supporters both home and away are in their respective segregated ends and seats. As such we now invite all those BWFC supporters who are not 2021/22 season ticket holders and members, but who are either already registered on the Club’s match day online ticketing platforms or on our Club’s Community database to now join the next phase of our pre-sale.
EXTENDED PRE-SALE IS FOR REGISTERED WOOD SUPPORTERS ONLY
- This phase of the pre-sale for BWFC supporters only, has pushed the deadline to 6pm on Wednesday 17th November. That is when we anticipate the next phased general sale (complete with postcode security and safety checks) to begin
- In addition to BWFC 2021/22 Adult or OAP season ticket or black card memberships, all of our supporters who have been registered on our Club’s online ticketing platform previously over the last two years will now become eligible for up to 4 pre-sale tickets as of tomorrow, Sunday 14th November at 6pm
- The BWFC supporters who are now included in this next phased BWFC pre-sale as stated above, will include former BWFC season ticket holders from the previous two years, plus all BWFC home match ticket purchasers from the last two seasons and those of you who are on our BWFC community mailing list
- So, If you are one of the above you have now become eligible for our next phased pre-sale. As such our ticketing team will email you directly over the next 36 hours to confirm your eligibility
- Tickets have been capped at a maximum of 4 per person
- All pre-sale tickets will require your email verification before purchasing, without email address verification you will not be able to gain access to this next phased pre-sale page
- Once your valid email address has been used, it will no longer then be valid. If for whatever reason the same email address is used more than once for pre-sale access, then all ticket monies will be refunded and tickets withdrawn.
ST ALBANS CITY ALLOCATION – IMPORTANT NOTICE
We can confirm that St Albans City’s allocation of 1,000 tickets have now completely sold out. That said, we are now making every effort to increase your ticket allocation and we are looking at all avenues to help where possible. As such we would ask for the Saints supporters’ patience as we look at all scenarios to increase your ticket allocation, maintain secure segregation areas and meet all safety criteria in the away end standing and seating areas. So don’t despair as we are confident we can find solutions for as many of our friends from St Albans as possible.
We of course understand that at present there are lots of Saints fans disappointed and possibly frustrated that they might have missed out on tickets for this eagerly anticipated fixture, that has captured the attention of the whole Hertfordshire football community, but we really are very hopeful that we can increase the ticket allocation that will allow more Saints supporters to attend the game.
We will update our ticketing and media counterparts at St Albans City and of course the Saints fans accordingly. However we cannot provide any further details until next Wednesday on what an additional away allocation might look like and how this allocation will be distributed until further discussions have taken place internally and with our very good friends from St Albans City.
For any queries regarding pre-sale ticket sales for Wood’s FA Cup 2nd Round match at the LV Bet Stadium Meadow Park against our friends from St Albans City, please contact our ticketing team by emailing email@example.com or by calling the main club office on 020 8953 5097.
Please note: The main club office is open between the hours of 10am and 4pm on Monday through Friday, excluding bank holidays.
OUR CLUB. OUR TOWN. OUR COMMUNITY.