Below are the admission price for ALL National League Home fixtures. These may be subject to change for Hertfordshire Senior Cup, FA Cup and FA Trophy fixtures, as admission prices for these matches must be mutually agreed between both teams.
Admission Prices (National League)
|OAP||£13.00||Over 65 only (photo ID may be required)|
|Under 16||£8.00||Under 16 only, any person aged 16 will be charged at an adult rate (photo ID may be required)|
|Under 12||£4.00||Under 12 only, any person aged 12 will be charged at an adult rate (photo ID may be required)|
Please note: Boreham Wood FC do not offer a discounted rate for Students or the unemployed.
Required Carer’s are able to attend games free of charge.
Matchday & Other Useful Information
BWFC operate cash only turnstiles and do not accept card or cheque payments.
Please note: our turnstile operators are trained to ask for proof of age from spectators when entering. Please bring photo ID to ensure you are able to enter for the correct rate.
BWFC has dedicated Facilities for wheel chair bound and less able supporters. These include a viewing area and disabled toilet facilities. These are available via the West Stand.
Supporters wishing to make use of these facilities are asked to enter the stadium via the South Stand Turnstiles off Brook Road car park. Disabled parking bays are available in this car park. Please note that these parking spaces are limited and on a first come, first served basis. Spaces cannot be reserved by the club.
Parking & use of Clubhouse
Parking is available however extremely limited at the BWFC club car park. For matches with large attendances or special occasions such as the FA Cup, the club car park may be available to players, officials and guests only.
If unavailable, BWFC advise supporters to park in Brook Road Public Car Park. Access to the stadium is available from this car park via the South Stand Turnstiles. Please note that parking charges may apply.
Alternative parking is also available via the Civic Car Park, which is less than a 5 minute walk from the club.
For supporters using Brook Road Car Park, who wish to use the clubs bar facilities, it is a short walk to the main club house through the park.
Notice: Entry to the Meadow Park is expressly subject to acceptance by the visitor of these Ground Regulations and the rules and regulations of FIFA, UEFA, The Football Association, The F.A. Premier League, The Football League and The Football Conference in respect of the relevant competition. The Ground Regulations incorporate the Club’s Customer Charter (if any). Entry to the Ground shall constitute acceptance of the Ground Regulations.
“Ground” means Meadow Park Stadium and all locations owned, occupied or utilised by BWFC.
“Club” means Boreham Wood Football Club.
“Match” means any association football match taking place at the Ground.
1. Permission to enter or to remain within the Ground (notwithstanding possession of any ticket) is at the absolute discretion of the Club, any police officer or authorised steward. On no account will admission be granted to a person who is the subject of a current Banning Order.
2. The Club excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the Ground.
3. No guarantees can be given by the Club that a Match will take place at a particular time or on a particular date and the Club reserves the right to reschedule the Match without notice and without any liability whatsoever.
4. In the event of the postponement or abandonment of the Match, refunds (if any) will be made in accordance with the Club’s Customer Charter. The Club will have no further liability whatsoever, including (but not limited to) any indirect or consequential loss or damage, such as (but not limited to) loss of enjoyment or travel costs.
5. All persons seeking entrance to the Ground acknowledge the Club’s right to search any person entering the Ground and to refuse entry to or eject from the Ground any person refusing to submit to such a search.
6. The following articles must not be brought within the Ground – knives, fireworks, smoke canisters, air-horns, flares, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, laser devices, bottles, glass vessels, cans, poles and any article that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety. Any person in possession of such items will be refused entry to the Ground.
7. Further, you may not bring into the Ground any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials save in respect of official club merchandise and/or other football related clothing worn in good faith nor may you offer (either free or for sale by any person) any goods (including literature) of any nature without the express written approval of the Management.
8. The use of threatening behaviour, foul or abusive language is strictly forbidden and will result in arrest and/or ejection from the Ground. The Club may impose a ban for one or more Matches.
8.1 Racial, homophobic, transphobic or other discriminatory abuse, chanting or harassment is strictly forbidden and will result in arrest and/or ejection from the Ground. The Club may impose a ban for one or more Matches.
8.2 The following acts are offences under the Football (Offences) Act 1991, as amended:
8.2.1 The throwing of any object within the Ground without lawful authority or excuse.
8.2.2 The chanting of anything of an indecent or racialist nature.
8.2.3 The entry onto the playing area or any adjacent area to which spectators are not generally admitted without lawful authority or excuse. Conviction may result in a Banning Order being made.
9. All persons entering the Ground may only occupy the seat allocated to them by their
i. ticket and must not move from any one part of the Ground to another without the
ii. express permission or instruction of any Steward, officer of the Club and/or any police
10. Nobody may stand in any seating area whilst play is in progress. Persistent standing in seated areas whilst play is in progress is strictly forbidden and may result in ejection from the Ground.
11. The obstruction of gangways, access ways, exits and entrances, stairways and like places is strictly forbidden. Nobody entering the Ground shall be permitted to climb any structures within the Ground.
12. Seated stands in the stadium are smoke-free and smoking is not permitted inside these areas.
13. Mobile telephones are permitted within the Ground, provided that they are used for personal and private use only.
14. Under the Sporting Events (Control of Alcohol etc) Act 1985, the following are offences for which a person can be arrested by a police officer and conviction could result in a Banning Order being made:
14.1 Attempting to enter the Ground or being inside the Ground whilst drunk;
14.2 Being in possession of any intoxicating liquor, or bottle, can or other portable container and which could cause damage or personal injury, when entering the Ground or in a public area of the Ground from which the event can be directly viewed.
15. Any individual who has entered any part of the Ground designated for the use of any group of supporters to which he does not belong may be ejected from the Ground either for the purposes of his own safety or for any other reason.
16. No person (other than a person who holds an appropriate licence) may bring into the Ground or use within the Ground any equipment, which is capable of recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to the Match or the Ground. Copyright in any unauthorised recording or transmission is assigned (by way of present assignment of future copyright pursuant to section 91 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988) to the Club.
17. No goods (including literature) of any nature may be offered either free or for sale by any person within the Ground without the express written permission of the Club.
18. Tickets are not transferable and may not be offered for sale without the prior written permission of the Club. Any tickets offered for sale may be confiscated by any steward, officer of the Club or any police officer.
19. CCTV cameras are in use around and in the Ground and the Club may itself use or pass to the police or any Football Authority, any recordings for use in any proceedings.
20. No live animal, may be brought into the Ground with the exception of disability assistance dogs. Any person bringing a live animal to the Match which is not a disability assistance dogs, will be refused entry, or may be ejected from the Ground if a person has already entered the stadium. A full discount will be given for any person who has already gained access to the Ground.
21. At all times whilst present in the Ground, persons must comply with any and all instructions of any steward or officer of the Club and/or any police officer. Failure to comply with any instruction may lead to immediate ejection from the Ground.
22. Entry to the Ground signifies your express consent to the use of your actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising or exploitation of any film, video and/or audio recording of the Match, and/or any element thereof in any/all media throughout the World.
23. The Club reserves absolutely the right to eject from the Ground any person failing to comply with any of the Ground Regulations or whose presence within the Ground is, or could, reasonably be construed as constituting a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to any other person. This could lead to further action by the Club including, but not limited to, the withdrawal of any season ticket (without reimbursement) and other benefits.
Entry to the Ground shall constitute acceptance of the Ground Regulations.